(Hull, IA USA)
Used since 1995
- Lots of hands on learning
- Many different concepts are introduced in a subtle way
- Teachers guides tell you what to say.
- gradual approach to learning the "facts" with lots of practice
- review of concepts is built in
- I have used the accompanying CD's to explain higher levels
- like the story problems
Not enough practice with the current lesson is built into the daily worksheets - most of it is previous lesson content which, while the review is great, the current concept gets only one or two problems and isn't reinforced enough.
Help other homeschoolers by sharing your experiences. How? Simply click here to write a review, share your schedule or post a photo of your schoolroom.
You Might Also Like: