(Hull, IA USA)
Sonlight Curriculum - Various Levels
I have used Sonlight with my 7 children for the past 10 years using various levels.
1) Teaches History and related subjects in context so that history has meaning - my children understand the "whys" of history, not just the facts.
2) Shows you how to incorporate the other subjects and you can get it all at one website.
3)I have a wonderful library that my children read over and over.
4) Teacher's guides lay everything out so my prep time is at a minimum.
5) I can teach various levels with the same curriculum, adjusting only the related subjects.
1) Hard to assign a "grade" if or when you need to prepare a transcript.
2)While we enjoy reading aloud together - it takes a considerable chunk of my day to read it all.
On the whole I give Sonlight a 5-star rating and highly recommend it.
Help other homeschoolers by sharing your experiences. How? Simply click here to write a review, share your schedule or post a photo of your schoolroom.
You Might Also Like: